(Continue scrolling for the application form.)
- Refer to the application process below for a list of eligibility requirements and supporting documents needed (i.e., application letter of introduction). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
- Questions? Please email Omaira Gonzalez at email@example.com
To provide scholarships to young women ages 17-24, encouraging them to pursue or continue their education while teaching them core relationship education and providing ongoing coaching through the Wise Up Girl program.
For 2022 and 2023, we will award a $500 scholarship to each person selected by the Wise Up Girl Scholarship Committee. The selected recipients may use monies for course tuition fees, room & board, books, or costs associated with obtaining an education. The scholarship funds will be awarded to the recipient upon evidence of completing the Wise Up Girl program.
The applicant, if selected, must:
- Make a 2-year commitment.
- Demonstrate ambition to pursue an education or career.
- Attend and participate in the trainings.
- Participate in the Bridgekeepers coaching program.
- Participate in the Mother/Daughter event.
- Complete application form.
- Upload application letter. The letter should contain a brief explanation of career goals and biographical information.